"Not Too Sweet," original collage, 20" x 20"
Using circular bubble shapes, this collage is based on the carbonated bubbles in Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It's a one-of-a-kind piece created from found trash. I use the trash to create a dynamic design on top of a background made using images cut from discarded magazines.
It's titled "Not Too Sweet," which was the advertising campaign for Canada Dry Ginger Ale in the 1970s. That's why it's called Canada Dry. They consider it to be dry, like a dry white wine, and not sweet.
- 20" x 20" original collage
- collage on cradled wood panel
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- 3/4 inches deep with natural wood sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang, with or without a frame
- USPS Priority shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it