"Crossroads," original collage, 14" x 11"
We're at a crossroads and we must decide between a peaceful solution or continuing on the path of war and destruction.
During the coronavirus pandemic, I felt the need to create a series of heart collages to bring love and light to the world. The heart is a shape that symbolizes love, but not necessarily the romantic love of Valentine's Day. These heart pieces depict universal love -- love for oneself, life, all beings and the planet. They're here to help usher in a new world that I hope will be based on oneness and love rather than separation and fear.
This collage was made by layering images and text cut from magazines. I use the cut pieces to make abstract designs that document my observations and feelings.
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice, and each one-of-a-kind collage is created using images and text cut from discarded magazines. I also incorporate other mediums including enamel paint, tulle netting, colored pencil and graphite.
- 14" x 11" original collage
- collage on cradled wood panel
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- 3/4 inches deep with natural wood sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang, with or without a frame
- USPS Priority shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it