"Interbeing," original painting, 36" x 48"
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice, and this painting was created using natural earth pigments applied in layers to raw cotton canvas.
The pigments that I use are minerals found in the earth -- burnt sienna, raw umber, yellow ochre, orange ochre, red iron oxide, and graphite gray. I use diluted soy milk to bind the powdered pigments to the canvas and a finishing varnish to protect the piece.
These paintings are soft, subtle, intricate works of art with a muted palette and vibrant energy.
- 36" x 48" original painting
- natural earth pigments on raw cotton canvas
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep
- image wraps around sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang
- FedEx shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it
What People Are Saying
"Your painting looks so stunning on my wall, I cannot believe it!!!" Ann Whitehead, Marysville, WA
"Home again and received your paintings. I have to say, they are even more extraordinary than hoped! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" Connie Ekelund, Vancouver, BC
"I returned from vacation a few days ago and went to pick up the painting. I LOVE it! It's more beautiful in person than I even imagined." Oriana Fowler, Chicago, IL
"We received the painting and we absolutely love it. We hung it on the wall yesterday and it really 'makes' the room." Erica Hogan, Houston, TX