"There Are No Words," original collage, 14" x 11"
There are no words to adequately express how we feel, whether it be joy, sorrow or fear. We struggle to explain ouselves, and often fall short, resulting in missed opportunities for connection. It's easier to communicate with our animal companions, who don't even speak our language.
My art is an expression of spontaneity and joy -- a reflection of my interest in nature and spirituality.
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice. Each one-of-a-kind collage is created using images torn from discarded magazines that would otherwise go to waste.
These pieces are more magnificent when seen in person -- photographs don’t convey the depth of the work. Those who experience my art can feel the love and joy that went into the making of it.
- 14" x 11" original collage
- collage on cradled wood panel
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- 3/4 inches deep with natural wood sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang, with or without a frame
- USPS Priority shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it