"On Angel Wings," original painting, diptych, 20" x 48"
A soft and beautiful painting in angelic colors with an uplifting design and wing-like patterns.
The color pink represents compassion, unconditional love, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
Pink is a sign of hope. It's a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, and a sense that everything will be okay.
Pink calms and reassures our emotional energies, alleviating feelings of anger, aggression, resentment, abandonment and neglect.
- 20" x 48" original diptych painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- FedEx Ground shipping for US and Canada
- contact me for an international shipping quote
Each painting is unique and one-of-a-kind. There will never be another work of art just like this one.