"On Angel Wings," original painting, diptych, 20" x 48"
A soft and beautiful painting in angelic colors with an uplifting design and wing-like patterns.
This piece was inspired by a luscious pink paint given to me by a friend. I paired it with purples, golden yellow, a reddish-brown and off-white to create this stunning diptych painting.
The color pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
Pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, and a sense that everything will be okay.
Pink calms and reassures our emotional energies, alleviating feelings of anger, aggression, resentment, abandonment and neglect. Pink can have a calming effect on the nerves.
The color pink represents the sweetness and innocence of the child in all of us. It is the color of uncomplicated emotions, inexperience and naiveté.
- 20" x 48" original diptych painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- FedEx Ground shipping for US and Canada
- contact me for an international shipping quote
Each painting is unique and one-of-a-kind. There will never be another work of art just like this one.