"To Have and to Hold," original collage, 12" x 12"
This colorful one-of-a-kind mixed media collage is made using images from discarded magazines. I use photographs and ads to create fun abstract pieces that are dynamic and bold.
My art is an expression of spontaneity and joy -- a reflection of my interest in nature and ecology -- drawing on patterns and motifs found in plants, flowers, water, sky, cells, rocks and gems.
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice, and each one-of-a-kind collage is created using upcycled magazines that would otherwise go to waste.
- 12" x 12" original collage
- mixed media on hardwood panel
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- 3/4 inches deep with natural hardwood sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang
- FedEx shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it
What People Are Saying
"Your painting looks so stunning on my wall, I cannot believe it!!!" Ann Whitehead, Marysville, WA
"Home again and received your paintings. I have to say, they are even more extraordinary than hoped! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" Connie Ekelund, Vancouver, BC
"I returned from vacation a few days ago and went to pick up the painting. I LOVE it! It's more beautiful in person than I even imagined." Oriana Fowler, Chicago, IL
"We received the painting and we absolutely love it. We hung it on the wall yesterday and it really 'makes' the room." Erica Hogan, Houston, TX