"Decomposition," original painting, 30" x 24"
This painting is crinkly, crunchy, and rough looking. It reminds me of crumbling brick walls, cracked and peeling paint, dripping rust marks, and faded and worn jeans. The signs of age that are both repulsive and fascinating.
Let's shine a light on this subject. We can struggle against inevitable change or we can embrace it. Love it. Glorify it. Celebrate it. That's what this painting is about -- seeing the beauty in decay.
- 30" x 24" original painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- FedEx Ground shipping for US and Canada
- contact me for an international shipping quote