"Divine Love," crown chakra painting, 30" x 24"
Affirmation for this painting: Divine Love flows through me, healing all that it touches.
This painting came to me in a dream, along with the phrase "divine love." I saw soft angelic colors floating on a field of purple. As I created the painting, I realized it was perfect for opening the crown chakra, because purple and white are crown chakra colors
The crown chakra is located at the top of the head. It's our connection to our higher selves, all beings on the planet, and the divine energy.
Common signs of a blocked crown chakra include:
- constant worry
- chronic fatigue
- lack of purpose
- an inability to connect with higher wisdom
When your crown chakra is open, you feel an empathy for others and a connection to the divine. You experience feelings of peace and being at one with life. You feel inspired and energized as you're liberated from limiting patterns and old beliefs.
Violet is the color of the crown chakra. It's a unifying color, the color of oneness and spirituality. The energy of this color is healing and can ease pain.
A crystal imprinted with the hertz frequencies of the affirmation and the crown chakra is placed in a pocket on the back of the painting and radiates healing energy. You can learn more about this process here.
The muted violets in the painting, the affirmation and the healing frequencies in the crystal all work together to balance a blocked crown chakra.
The soft pastel colors of this painting are soothing, and the energy of the design is uplifting. It reminds me of ephemeral clouds forming and dissipating in the sky.
- 30" x 24" original painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- imprinted quartz crystal and healing sigil in hand-crocheted heart pocket on the back
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- shipping within the US and Canada is included in the price of the painting
- contact me for an international shipping quote