"California Dreaming," original collage, 20" x 20"
All of the images in this piece were cut from the Spring 2021 issue of C California Style & Culture magazine. It's an ode to California. The swaying palm trees, surf wear, Bohemian lifestyle, abundant sunshine, blue skies and ocean, air traffic, bling and haute couture.
The collage was made by layering images and text cut from magazines. I use the cut pieces to make abstract designs that document visions and ideas.
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice, and each one-of-a-kind collage is created using images and text cut from discarded magazines.
- 20" x 20" original collage
- collage on cradled wood panel
- coated with UV varnish for durability and to protect against fading
- 1-1/2 inches deep with natural wood sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- wired and ready to hang, with or without a frame
- FedEx shipping within the US
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it