"Ascension," original abstract painting, 24" x 18"
as·cen·sion /əˈsen(t)SH(ə)n/ noun - the act of rising to an important position or a higher level. Who ascends and why? Or do we all ascend in our own way?
Color palette: burnt orange, avocado green, steel blue-gray, bright red and black.
- original painting, 24 x 18 inches
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on unprimed natural canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep
- painted sides
- signed on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- FREE SHIPPING for paintings within the United States and Canada.
- Contact me for an international shipping quote.
- Orders ship within three days after your order is placed.
- Original art ships FedEx Ground with tracking and insurance.
- Shipments within the US and Canada arrive in 2-5 days.