"Making Waves," original painting, 36" x 12"
With undulating forms and azure blues and greens, this painting evokes a feeling of waves breaking on the shore. A wave is one of the strongest forces on Earth.
In literature, the ocean is often symbolic of life and waves represent sudden obstacles thrown in our way.
Like the sea, we are strong and steady.
- 36" x 12" original painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- shipping within the US and Canada is included in the price of the painting
- contact me for an international shipping quote
Each painting is unique and one-of-a-kind. There will never be another work of art just like this one.