"Indian Summer," original painting, 18" x 18"
My art is an expression of spontaneity and joy -- a reflection of my interest in nature and ecology -- drawing on patterns and motifs found in plants, flowers, rocks and gems.
Sustainability is an important part of my artistic practice, and each one-of-a-kind piece is created using repurposed leftover house paint that would otherwise go to waste.
These paintings are more amazing when seen in person. Those who experience my art can feel the love and joy that went into the making of it.
- 18" x 18" original painting
- repurposed acrylic latex paint on canvas
- gallery wrap canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep with painted sides
- signed by the artist on the back
- ready to hang with or without a frame
- FedEx Ground shipping for US and Canada
- contact me for an international shipping quote
- artwork guarantee - if you don't love it, return it
What People Are Saying
"Your painting looks so stunning on my wall, I cannot believe it!!!" Ann Whitehead, Marysville, WA
"Home again and received your paintings. I have to say, they are even more extraordinary than hoped! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" Connie Ekelund, Vancouver, BC
"I returned from vacation a few days ago and went to pick up the painting. I LOVE it! It's more beautiful in person than I even imagined." Oriana Fowler, Chicago, IL
"We received the painting and we absolutely love it. We hung it on the wall yesterday and it really 'makes' the room." Erica Hogan, Houston, TX